Monday, June 16, 2008

Paying Uncle Sam

Last week I got the revised bill from the IRS. Incidentally, I was driving home from work and cursing myself for not calling them yet to inquire about our economic stimulus check. I stopped at the mailbox and there sat the shiny, updated bill. The IRS and I must have some sort of psychic connection. Either that or I procrastinated the perfect amount of time. It's an art.

But I digress. The Grand Total came to $1834.39, which is the previous total of $3030.91, minus the economic stimulus of $1200. There was also some additional interest added in to the tune of $3.48, which makes me wonder if there will be any more residual interest between the time I received that invoice and the time my check is cashed.

I sent the payment in (finally!) last Tuesday and I am waiting not so patiently for it to be processed. I'm so eager to be rid of this once and for all.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Glad you didn't have to pay the total $3000! It will feel nice to have that off your back!

JvW said...

I know - that economic stimulus really helped us out! Not sure how much it helped the economy, though.

Anonymous said...

[p]Latest handsets are coming up with advance and incredible features like high resolution camera, MP3 player, internet, touch screen and many more . The digital reader presented by us is like going through a paperbound book . Dre line of products . You can appreciate in the world of songs and relax youself . 隆卤

We隆炉ll [url=http://www.hdbeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dre headphones[/url] be expecting some more Beats branded phones, then . But this Beats by Dr . excellent car pattern with regard to precise sound files clearness [url=http://www.hdbeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dr dre headphones[/url] * extra huge loudspeaker motorists with regard to extremely heavy bass 2 . Noise cancellation 篓C that隆炉s the term the organization uses to specify the presence of this technology on the products . Hermes handbags products keep endure and still the 1st must-haves [url=http://www.hdbeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dr dre[/url] choice.[/p][p]The sound quality i amazing th bass tight mids and highs re [url=http://www.hdbeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dre uk[/url] crisp . A majority of nowadays music will not be dr dre beats headphones encased towards one play variety only . Now that I have already spoken at some length with ability to perform music, I will present how this can be done?

Beats Studio by Dr . Finally, I must say that it is complete garbage in comparison with other listeners, who have better quality and better sounds more natural low and then these . Both under real realize that tend to be a large amount of how much their own really [url=http://www.hdbeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dre headphones uk[/url] useful . That隆炉s one of the reasons why I隆炉m working toward getting Diocese Records off the ground . Consumer can spend money on these mind phones with the aid of on the web process . It gives you flexibility and portability both together,beats by dre.[/p]