This week I participated in 2 Carnivals! The first is the Carnival of Debt Management #30, hosted at Debt Consolidation Lowdown. I'm a little late on this one, as it was posted on Thanksgiving. My post on getting All Fired Up to pay off debt was included. My other favorites are:
- Is it Wise to Consolidate Student Loans? at Whale Hook Loans. I don't talk about our student loans much because the make me want to throw up. I really need to take another look at them.
- The Wealthy Create Luck at Watson Inc. I take this one step further and believe that there is no such thing as luck, and that we each control our own futures.
- Freezer Cookin' and Pantry Eatin' at Dandelions and Daydreams. I have a post about cooking from food you have in the works, and though my meal didn't turn out so well, it's a great challenge.
- Reducing the Grocery Budget at Lightening. Great post, and always a personal goal of mine. This is the first post in a series, so be sure to check back.
- Be organized be Frugal at Frugal Journey. I think everyone has an example of how being disorganized has cost them money. Here are some trouble spots to help prevent that.
- Lazy Man just returned from his honeymoon and teaches us how to Save Money in Aruba. I'm not sure I believe all these tips... maybe I'll have to test them personally. ;)