The Carnival of Debt Reduction #116 at Blogging Away Debt. My post on my Minimum Payments Gone Haywire was included. Others I enjoyed were:
- Journey to Financial Freedom has 8 Debt Signals to let you know how serious your debt is. I wish I have never had any of those signals, but a few look familiar!
- Moolanomy posted 7 Steps Debt Reduction Illustrated. I the pictures, they tell the story very well.
- Verve Coaching posted Five Tips to Improve Your Credit Score. I'm going to follow these!
- My Money Thinks posted some Outside the Box Holiday Gifts -way better than getting generic presents.
- Free Money Finance posted the 10 Most Hated Money Saving Tips - and I only hate one of them! For the nosy people, it's the one about pets. The rest I either do now or plan to sometime in the future.
- My Money and My Life has a few ideas for Fun & Inexpensive Christmas Gifts.
- Watch me Become a Millionaire posted about saving money by making Coffee at Home. I love doing this, especially with a little special creamer.
- A Penny Closer has a fantastically written story on his First Debt. He has a new subscriber in me!