This week has been a crazy one! Work exploded all of a sudden and between that and Christmas, I have been overwhelmed. The good news is that business is up, which means more commissions! The great news is that there's about a 70% chance my commission backslide will be remedied and I will no longer owe my company the $2500. I have done all I can and I'm just crossing my fingers now.
In other news, I have been tagged by wealthy_1 over at Collecting my Cash for a 7 random weird things meme! I am definitely weird, so this should be easy :).
1. I have a wicked combination Boston/RI accent from growing up in the Ocean State and going to college in MA. Obviously, it is most prominent when I am angry, talking fast, or drinking.
2. I played rugby in college. If anyone knows anything about rugby, I was a second row, which is quite possibly the least glamorous position.
3. I like to sing in my car, dance & gesture wildly. One time, at a red light, 2 kids saw me, pointed and laughed hysterically. That was a little embarrassing.
4. I have different voices for each of my cats and I have conversations with them, speaking in my voice and then their voice. Usually the conversations are about Pounce or cat toys.
5. Following along with wealthy_1, I was caught cheating when I was in 3rd grade on a reading test. I was the one who knew the answers, and my pal Steve used to give me a pencil for each answer he took off my paper. He had some sick pencils. I think he still owes me a few.
6. I skipped 2nd grade, graduated high school when I was 17 and college when I was 20. People always seemed shocked that I wanted to graduate early instead of taking fake courses and bar hopping 7 days a week.
7. Penguins are my favorite animals. My PJ's are almost exclusively penguins, I have a penguin calendar, stuffed penguins, penguin candle holders... etc etc. The list goes on and on.
I am supposed to tag 7 more people, but I know how crazy everything is right now, so instead, leave a comment of one weird thing about you! Of course, if you want to play, then consider yourself tagged!