In the blogging world, both amount to the same thing: a collection of blog posts on similar topics. This week I participated in my first ever festival and first ever carnival. I am excited to announce that my articles were included in both!
The Festival of Frugality #92 was hosted this week by No Credit Needed. I can only imagine how long it took to read all the submissions, thanks NCN! My post on The Best Souvenirs was included. My favorite posts from the festival are:
- Something I always need to work on: Reducing my energy bill & competing rising energy costs.
- Christmas is coming! Food gifts are cheap and personal.
- Millionaire Mommy Next Door also wrote about souvenirs - and mentioned one I forgot, Christmas ornaments! How did I forget that? Most of our tree is from vacations
- MoneyDummy's post on the turning point to getting smarter about money.
- How your debt to credit ratio can change your credit score - a topic I have been thinking about recently.
- Overcoming financial disaster at The Simple Dollar.
- Can you tell I need to come up with a Christmas Plan based on my other favorite posts today?
- I love Target for reasons like this post.