Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Festival and a Carnival!

Which would I prefer, a festival or a carnival? In the real world, festivals are more booths and shopping, while carnivals have rides and *shudder* carnies. So it's a toss up.

In the blogging world, both amount to the same thing: a collection of blog posts on similar topics. This week I participated in my first ever festival and first ever carnival. I am excited to announce that my articles were included in both!

The Festival of Frugality #92 was hosted this week by No Credit Needed. I can only imagine how long it took to read all the submissions, thanks NCN! My post on The Best Souvenirs was included. My favorite posts from the festival are:

The Carnival of Money Stories is hosted this week at Paid Twice. True to the story telling form, the articles are included in a fairy tale. My article on how I want an emergency fund is part of the tale. My other picks include:

Holy links batman! Enjoy all the different articles at both the carnival and the festival, there are tons of great ones!

No comments: