Monday, August 27, 2007

Cheap Date Idea

I was browsing some other finance blogs and saw a reference to Restaurant.com. I've never heard of this before, so I checked it out.

This website sells gift certificates for about 40% of what they're worth. Are you kidding me? I can get a $25 gift certificate for $10? That's amazing!

All you have to do is plug in your zip code and up pops a list of restaurants in your area that are partners with the website. Then you pick out which one you want, purchase the gift certificate, print it out and enjoy a meal for cheap!

I can't wait to try this for my Cheap Date series. Although some gift certificates have minimum purchases, it's still a great deal.

Disclaimer: I've never tried this, but there are testimonials on their website, so I have every belief that it's all legit.

No comments: