Friday, August 10, 2007

I've been tagged!

I don't know of anyone who hasn't been tagged already, so if you're reading this and want to play, consider yourself tagged (and leave me a comment!)

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.

1. I love coffee milk. This is a RI drink that is sort of like chocolate milk, only using coffee syrup. I am frequently astounded by how few people know of it.

2. I got married in the Caribbean. Totally worth all the hassle to make it legal.

3. My second toe is longer than my big toe. I can thus cross my toes.

4. My youngest kitty, Tango, likes to nibble my neck when I am asleep. Not the best way to wake up. I think he's either a vampire or believes he's in the backseat of a station wagon.

5. I played rugby for four years in college and know many crazy rugby drinking songs. I have also had to "shoot the boot" on multiple occasions.

6. I love to SCUBA dive, ski, hike, swim, & camp.

7. My last name is so long my children won't be able to fit it all on the SAT's.

8. I love to cook and bake and drive my husband crazy because I never follow a recipe exactly, but make my own changes along the way.

No comments: