The Carnival of Debt Management was posted at Debt Consolidation Lowdown. I love this carnival because it reminds me that I'm not alone. There are (apparently) lots of other people out there who are obsessed with getting rid of their debt as well. My post on Why I'm Creating an Emergency Fund was include in the carnival. (Update on that soon!) Other posts I enjoyed include:
- Kim Staudenraus talks about setting a Debt Free Goal. As you all know, I talk about my debt excessively, so I at least follow her advice :).
- On a similar vein, Watson talks about Two Financial Questions you Should ask your Friends. Hint: they have to do with financial goals.
- Christian PF asks Do I need an Emergency Fund? The answer, of course, is YES!
- Frugal Law Student gives us 27 Ways to Save Money on Food
- The Free Geek wrote 10 Ways to Drink on a Dime. My favorite is #3: Attend a Wake.
- Money Blue Book wrote about The 3,000 Mile Oil Change Myth. Eeeenteresting. I will be checking my manuals tonight.
Moneymonk posted the Carnival of Money Stories, and my post on The Worst Financial Mistake I Ever Made was included. My picks from this carnival are:
- Free Money Finance details the recent family trip to Disney. Man, I love Disney - next time we go, I'll be sure to grab the book he used.
- Queercents posted about Programmable Thermostats. I love ours, but 68 degrees? Are you kidding? The highest mine gets is 62.
- The Baglady asks What do Women Really Want Men to Spend on Them?
- How I Will be Rich writes about Starting a Business.
- PaidTwice details how to make a Budget you can Stick to.
- Kyle at Rather be Shopping wrote what he's learned about money from his Dad. I think we can all learn from Kyle's Dad.
- Moneyning discusses Feeling Guilty to Spend Money on Anything. I can relate.