This week I participated in the 107th Carnival of Debt Reduction at Moolanomy. This week it ofered a tour of New York City as the theme. Despite my intense hatred for the Yankees, it was a very cool idea. My post on The Value of Interest was included in the carnival. Some of my other favorites were:
- Debt = stress at The Frugal Dollar. I can really relate to what she's saying in this post.
- Emotional Impact of Temporary Setbacks at paidtwice. Can you tell I've been thinking about feelings a lot lately? :)
- How to get out of Debt tells a great success story, even if Kim paid her debts the "wrong" way. Ends justify the means, as far as I'm concerned.
- Millionaire Mommy Next Door puts a price tag on your time. I'm a big math geek, so I like this post and how it made me think.
- First Things First - Getting Out of Debt at Watch me Become a Millionaire. Everyone has a starting point. I love watching stories and wealth grow.
- Rather be Shopping posted about How Long to Keep Financial Documents. I need to tape this post to my mirror so I get the motivation to dig through my file cabinet. Great info there.